Maureen Furey, Simsbury, CT

Maureen Furey, Simsbury, CT
She lost over 80 lbs!

Maureen After!

Maureen After!

Guy Nuemann, Hartford, CT

Guy Nuemann, Hartford, CT
Lost 30 Lbs in 6 weeks!

Guy After!

Guy After!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Working Mom of 2, Lost 8 Pounds!

Hi friends,

Another week and another success story.

Artemis Santos is a Canton resident and a mother of two beautiful girls ages 4 and 6. In one and half phases of Farmington Valley Fitness Boot Camp she has lost 8 pounds and has increased her energy levels tremendously.

"I exercise for increased energy, weight loss and a sense of accomplishment. I love the fact that I am done with my workouts and know that I have done something great for myself before my family even wakes up."

This feeling of accomplishment has helped Artemis tackle the rest of her busy day with a renewed feeling of energy at the end of every workout.

"My favorite part of the exercise is the end. By that I mean how I feel, more energetic and ready to start my day. I love the fact that I am done with my workouts and know that I have done something great for myself before my family even wakes up."

The intensity of the boot camp and group atmosphere is an important element to Artemis.

"I enjoy how tough the workouts are and how you push all of us. I also enjoy the support from a great group of women," said Santos.

Being a working professional family time is very important to Artemis.

"Being a working mom I love that I don't have to sacrifice valuable quality time with my family."

With every workout Artemis can feel body improving with every exercise.

"My favorite exercise is the plank I noticed I can do it for longer and longer. All the exercises are bad in a good way."

Having plenty of support has helped her acheive such a sense of accomplishment in a short time. So much that she's thanking me for HER hardwork.

"Thanks for the encouragement and I hope this is the start of a long relationship," said Santos.

Farmington Valley Fitness Boot Camp is about all of you. There is no need to thank me. Thank your supportive husband and wonderful family.

Keep being a positive influence on the rest of your boot camp and on behalf of all your fellow boot campers, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment