Maureen Furey, Simsbury, CT

Maureen Furey, Simsbury, CT
She lost over 80 lbs!

Maureen After!

Maureen After!

Guy Nuemann, Hartford, CT

Guy Nuemann, Hartford, CT
Lost 30 Lbs in 6 weeks!

Guy After!

Guy After!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Great News!

Hi everyone,

Oh boy what busy a few weeks (actually months) it has been! Back on January 12th we started Farmington Valley Fitness Boot Camp and here we are almost 3 months later!

So much has happened in the past few weeks and it is do to our hard work and dedication.

I first want to thank each and everyone of you!

It has been a dream of mine since my sophomore year of college (last Wednesday haha) to own and operate my own personal training studio. This is now not something of the future but it is now very much reality!

This coming Monday March 30th I will be opening the doors to Tyler English Fitness the new home of Farmington Valley Fitness Boot Camp!

I can't begin to explain or put into words the amount of excitement I am feeling heading into this new venture. It was only a few weeks ago that I had taken a leap of faith and started my new business. Now I have my very own facility and all of you to thank for making a dream a reality!

In the next few weeks there will be many, many, many exciting new programs starting all to empower each and everyone of you with the tools to make fitness an everyday element of your life.

So as we embark into this new start I want you all to share in my excitement. Tell your friends, family, coworkers and anyone else I may have left out!

I believe in helping dedicated, like-minded and awesome people just like yourself and want to help as many people as possible.

So please SPREAD THE WORD!

I will say it again.

Thank you!

Dedicated to your fitness success,

Tyler English, NASM-PES, CPT

P.S. visit my new blog (still being finished) http://farmingtonvalleyfitnessbootcamp.com/blog

2 comments:

  1. Great news Tyler. You're an inspiration to many. I hope your business venture continues to deliver great excitement into your life.

    T,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. assisted living Farmington Hills Michigan

    ReplyDelete