Maureen Furey, Simsbury, CT

Maureen Furey, Simsbury, CT
She lost over 80 lbs!

Maureen After!

Maureen After!

Guy Nuemann, Hartford, CT

Guy Nuemann, Hartford, CT
Lost 30 Lbs in 6 weeks!

Guy After!

Guy After!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Fat Loss

Many of you may not know this but my last name "English" is a Irish last name. Though I am mostly Italian? Who knew? I now understand why I can't sit still and constantly talk with my hands! St. Patricks Day has always been celebrated in my family so I have always been one to wear my green gear on March 17th. Hope you like my St. Patrick's Day T-Shirt I am wearing in the videos! (Sorry Yankee Fans...well no not really sorry!) Go Sox!

Before you head out to enjoy the evening fesitivities associated with St. Patrick's Day be sure to keep yourself on point by following these 3 Metabolic Boosting Tips and complete my 3 Part St. Patrick's Day Fat Burning Workout!

Metabolic Boosting Tips!

1. Do Not Starve Yourself
- If you think you need to "bank" calories in order to consume "adult" beverages this evening, think again. Starving yourself will only increase your insulin sensitivity and lead to a spike in blood sugar. Not good for your body's fat burning abilities. Be sure to eat every 2-3 hours up until your "fun."

2. Don't Skip Your Workout - The one thing you must do if you are going to enjoy a cheat meal or alcoholic beverage is be sure that your metabolism is ready to handle it. Complete an intense resistance training workout. (Complete the 3 Part Series Below!)

3. Drink Water - Even if you plan on having a drink with your meal be sure to consume plenty of water. Not only will this help keep your body feeling full and stop you from consuming unneeded empty and pointless calories. Drinking water throughout your day and into night will help keep you from falling into a super dehydrated state while you are sleeping.

Try this 3 part St. Patrick's Day Fat Burning Workout!

Part 1 - Upper Body



Part 2 - Ab Workout



Part 3 - Butt & Thigh Workout




Enjoy!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Dedicated to your fitness success,

Tyler English, NASM-PES, CPT

No comments:

Post a Comment