Maureen Furey, Simsbury, CT

Maureen Furey, Simsbury, CT
She lost over 80 lbs!

Maureen After!

Maureen After!

Guy Nuemann, Hartford, CT

Guy Nuemann, Hartford, CT
Lost 30 Lbs in 6 weeks!

Guy After!

Guy After!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Walk and Talk the Part!

Hi again!

Today, I want to share with you the major issue that I have with many so called "trainers" out there. You know the type I am talking about. They tell their client what to do and somehow bypass the rules themselves.

They eat too much.

Consume alcohol on a regular basis.

Don't exercise regularly.

In one of the first boot camps this week, I had a client ask me about my typical day of nutrition. Understandably she wanted to know what her trainer consumed and because I stand by the fact that I practice what I preach, I told her and the rest of the camp. I went meal by meal explaining what I consume to maintain a lean healthy physique.

I applaud her for asking. Not too many people can do that. I can't even recall how many times I saw clients go weeks, months and in some drastic cases years working out with the same trainer who produces no significant results.

Unfortunately, in the fitness industry there are many pretenders who frankly lack the discipline to eat, breath and sleep health.

Today, if you were to walk into most local gyms and health clubs many of their trainers don't look the part. Sure they may talk the part, but they lack the knowledge and application. In the worst cases many don't practice what they preach. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be working with a trainer who needs to lose a few pounds him or herself.

Today's trainers need to understand they are inspirations for their clients. Clients today are more knowledgable about fitness and nutrition than ever before. We are in the business of creating walking talking billboards. Working with a fitness professional who is a walking talking picture of fitness can be truly inspirational.

So for those of you who weren't there, I will share with you some of the regular foods I eat.

So what do I eat on a daily basis? Here you go!

My daily nutrition consists of many lean proteins (chicken, omega-3 eggs, egg whites, lean beef), low glycemic carbs (oatmeal, sweet potatoes, brown rice, whole wheat pasta), Fruits (green apples (my favorite!), bananas, blueberries, Green veggies (spinach, green peppers, asparagus), and healthy fats (raw almonds, natural peanut butter/almond butter, raw cashews, organic mozzarella, pecans).

I can't say this enough.

80-90% of your fat loss success will depend on your nutrition. Gain control of what you consume and you will see success.

Follow the blueprint I have supplied and you will burn more body fat then ever. Before you even know what happen you will have created a lean sexy physique.

Keep up the hard work and keep sharing your success!

Dedicated to your fitness success,

Tyler English, NASM-PES, CPT

P.S. Are you unable to consume all your fruits and veggies? Consuming a multi vitamin and mineral supplement is a no brainer! You need to consume a quality product like Prograde's VGF 25+ for Women

P.S.S Get over to GetPrograde.com now because their 10.9% sale for January 2009 ends tonight at 11:59pm EST!

P.S.S.S. Another must is an essential fatty acid! Pick up Prograde EFA Icon

No comments:

Post a Comment