Maureen Furey, Simsbury, CT

Maureen Furey, Simsbury, CT
She lost over 80 lbs!

Maureen After!

Maureen After!

Guy Nuemann, Hartford, CT

Guy Nuemann, Hartford, CT
Lost 30 Lbs in 6 weeks!

Guy After!

Guy After!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Join Me!

Oh what a start to the weekend!

After a busy week, I knew very well that my 2 year old Boxer, Bruschi, was going to need some quality time with me this weekend. Heck, I was only home for 90 minutes yesterday afternoon.

He tends to be very emotional. Or as my best friend says, "Dude, you have the most high maintence dog, and you are the most low maintenence guy." Well thanks Brian, well put! Oh what does he know, he owns a chihuahua. HAHA!

Well, maybe he was right.

So this morning he woke me up as he usually does on Saturdays, my one day to sleep in. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and he was outside the door. Well, apparently hardwood floors need to be watered every now and again! At least that is what Bruschi thinks.

Yeah, he left a trail from the second floor bathroom all the way to the tile floor downstairs in the dining area.

Hey, when you gotta go you gotta go. Or maybe it was a message from him that I wasn't there for him enough this week. What do you think?

I think I will be there for him a little more this coming week.

Well, all of you should be there for each other throughout all your success.

One of the most important components to your fitness success is social support. Without it, reaching your fitness goals can be very difficult.

Many of you have already voiced to me how important having that social aspect of our camps can be.

So I want to extend an invite to all of you to help create even a stronger social aspect to our camps.

Come join me at www.coretrainingforwomen.ning.com

By creating this community you will now have other women just like yourself to share your success with and keep each other accountable.

So head over to www.coretrainingforwomen.ning.com and join.

It's FREE! So join and be sure to add a glamour shot :) so we all feel more comfortable speaking to a face instead of a blank page :)

See you over there!

Your friend and trainer,

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment