Maureen Furey, Simsbury, CT

Maureen Furey, Simsbury, CT
She lost over 80 lbs!

Maureen After!

Maureen After!

Guy Nuemann, Hartford, CT

Guy Nuemann, Hartford, CT
Lost 30 Lbs in 6 weeks!

Guy After!

Guy After!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Breakfast!

Hi friends,

Today, I have a special treat for you! I did my usual trip to the grocery store, as I do every Sunday morning. I have been fielding many questions this week about what I eat daily.

So today I wanted to share my Sunday morning routine with all of you.
Remember, nutrition is 80-90% of your success!
Well, upon waking I have a tall glass of ice water followed by 2 scoops of whey protein isolate to hold my metabolism over while I grocery shop.

Then follows my breakfast preparation.

So, without further questions I have opened up my kitchen and my breakfast to you.
In, the top photo is everything included in my breakfast.

The amounts I use of each is as follows (Remember, I require more calories than all of you)

Omelette consists of the following:
3 Omega-3 Eggs
1/2 cup Organic Baby Spinach
3 small sprays of PAM
2 pinches of Organic Mozzarella Cheese (Natures Promise)
2 Tbsp (Natures Promise Organic Medium Salsa) NO SUGAR ADDED! :)
On the side
1 Green Pepper (have loved these things raw since I was young!)


Finished product....YUM!
(No making fun of my scented candle in the background, if you own a dog or two you understand the need! It's a MainStays Cranberry Mandarin if you are wondering.)

Oatmeal consists of the following
1/2 cup of Quaker Oats (I prefer quick oats, faster and more convenient)
1 cup water
2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter (Teddy's)
1/4 cup blueberries
Sprinkle of Splenda
Desert :)
Banana
Apple (Organic Granny Smith)

Beverages
1 cup English Black Tea (2 tea bags, splash 1% milk, 2 splenda)
12oz glass of ice water
Hope you all enjoyed a nutrient filled breakfast this morning as well!
See you all this week!
Dedicated to your fitness success,
Tyler English, NASM-PES, CPT
P.S. If you have not already done so...PLEASE SIGN-UP FOR THE SEXY CORE NEWSLETTER and share the 2 Week Free Trial with your friends!




















No comments:

Post a Comment